Time, Cost and Quality
Project management as a specialist discipline has come of age in business as much as in construction. Its objective is the delivery of reliable outcomes with limited resources against a background of constant change.
The task of the project manager is to deliver the client's brief in the fullest sense: to define the scope, agree targets, prepare a plan, pull together the necessary resources and lead the team through the process to a successful conclusion. The project manager must also protect the client’s interests at all stages.
- Independent professional project management of all types of building and construction projects: new build or refurbishment,
- Modern or historic, residential, retail or commercial.
- Coordination of programmes implemented by others.
- Client's representation in all aspects of construction and building projects, where the client may not be principle to the
- Process itself.
- Business change management.
- Project rescue and recovery.
- Post project reviews and evaluation.
Our Project Management Teams embody the attributes, which characterise the firm: expert professionals, strong client focus and an understanding of the value of property in its widest sense. We work within a multi-disciplinary environment providing rich sources of reference and cross fertilisation of ideas with designers and investment and management advisors.